Wednesday, April 20, 2011

what a boring day *sigh -,-

yeah thats right ! its a another boring day as usual .
i dont feel like designing today . im feel like sleepy & rolling over on my bed . :D
Oh well , actually there is a plan for today .
but the plan is like . . . . . .
Yeah ! its nothing happened . 
i hv to wait another week to meet my BF . 
OH my , i miss him so much . 
its being 3weeks already since last time i met him .
met him for like 5hours & i hv to wait like 1year ,
so tired of waiting . -,-
but its ok , as soon as i get my car as my dad already make his promises.
so , i'll fetch him as many as i want . haha :D
Ok , some of u might think " why u should fetch ur bf ?"
"why dont he come & fetch u "
ok , my bf is not like other guys that hv such a wealthy family .
but im not saying that im rich .
i dont care about his money but i care bout him .
 Love him for him . :D
So , it might pretty hard for myself bcoz im a GIRL & i hv to get him .
its ok , bcoz i know im the only one he loves the most ! :D
its being 1year & 3months now , so it proved that he love me :D
Oh wait , i got something to share .

OK , DID YOU GUYS KNOW HER ?
HER NAME IS JUSTINE ( yeah , she a girl )
SOME OF YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW HER BUT DO FOLLOW HER ON YOUTUBE
SHE'S SO FUNNY , SILLY , DRAMATIC , GAME LOVER & SHE CAN BE GORGEOUS TOO
LOOK AT HER FACE , I CAN LAUGH ONLY BY LOOK AT HER FACE . lol

here is her youtube / twitter / facebook  (click on those link to follow her )





I'M JUST LOVE WATCHING HER ! ! !

Oh well , especially on her youtube game channel .
she's a game lover & so do i . haha :D
try watch her on vlog , she's such a silly girl but cute ! :D
thats all for today . take care guys .

No comments:

Post a Comment